- Pediatric Dentistry Residency – Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee – Milwaukee, WI
- DDS – Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry – Richmond, VA
- BS – Biology – Wofford College – Spartanburg, SC
- BA – German – Wofford College – Spartanburg, SC
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Served on the Board of Directors for Southern Dental Alliance and the Dental Advisory Board for Avesis
- Served on the board for Advocates for Children
Dr. Shealy and his wife, Maureen, are the proud parents of three grown sons. As a family, they continue to practice their love of scuba diving. They are also heavily involved in soccer – both watching professional games and watching their sons play on various teams. When he is not traveling the country to support the D4C network of supported offices, Dr. Shealy enjoys spending time with his wife and reading. The Shealys currently live in Cartersville, GA with their beloved pet pig, Bella, and puppy, Mazie. Even though they reside in Georgia, the Shealys consider Iowa their second home.